Work I did (May 2022)
- Release pip 22.1!
- Lots of bugfixes for pip 22.1!
- Make some progress on improving pip’s build system logic.
- Make improvements to Furo, switching it to use
- Remotely attend PyCon US Sprints.
- Attend and engage in the Python Documentation Community meeting.
- Collaborate on setting up a “Packaging PEPs” pages on https://peps.python.org/.
- PEP 691 (adding a JSON-based API to Python Package Indexes) went through its initial round of discussions. I co-authored this PEP.
- More work on getting PEP 668 (externally managed environments) ready for a decision. I co-authored this PEP.
This month was a vacation month, and it shows! I got to meet family and friends, and had a generally relaxed few weeks.