Work I did (Jun 2022)
- sphinx-theme-builder: 0.2.0a15 release.
- sphinx-basic-ng: 0.0.1a12 release.
- Furo: 2022.06.04 and 2022.06.21 releases.
- Documentation improvements to pip.
- Made progress on moving pip away from distutils usage, unblocking Python 3.12’s distutils removal.
sphinx-theme-buildergot a bunch of updates.
sphinx-basic-nggot a bunch of updates.
sphinx-theme-builderusability for downstream redistributors.
- Significantly simplified the default configuration file template in Sphinx, which eventually got released in Sphinx 5.1.
- Worked on getting pip’s test isolation to behave correctly without virtualenv <= 16 (from ~2019).
- Worked on Sphinx 5 compatibility for various bits of the Sphinx ecosystem that I maintain.
- Spent a decent amount of time working on Lutra.
- Built CPython documentation with Lutra.
- Getting the Packaging PEPs into a consistent state.
- Start moving Python Packaging standards to packaging.python.org.
- Engage in a discussion about Bokeh moving off of
- Get PEP 668 over the line and… it’s accepted!
- Start poking at PEP 625, to get the ball rolling on that again.
- General contributions to executable books and Sphinx.
- Gather a first round of feedback, on CPython documentation built with Lutra.
This was backfilled in Sept 2022.